Unreal Tournament earned Action Game of the Year accolades from Gamespot, CNET Gamecenter, and Amazon.com. While other games matched it for single-player and online multiplayer deathmatch excitement, UT stood out as the best team-based action game of 1999. Players duel with sci-fi weapons in such diverse environments as a rocking pirate ship, an amphibious invasion in World War II, and opposing guard towers atop a wildly spinning asteroid.
Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition includes 70 new maps and three new modes from which to choose. Tactical Ops is a team-play mode, based around two teams--the elite Special Forces and terrorist groups from around the world. Tactical Ops introduces realistic weapons, maps from actual locations, and never-before-seen scenarios. Rocket Arena is classic one-on-one deathmatch combat with all the weapons at your disposal. Chaos features crazy new weapons, such as a broadsword, living proximity mines that yell at your opponent, and even a small black hole.
Minimum system requirement:
• 233 MHz Pentium MMX or AMD K6 class computer.
• 32 megabytes of RAM.
• 4 megabyte video card.
• 300 MHz Pentium II or AMD K6-3.
• 64 megabytes of RAM.
• 3dfx Voodoo 2 / Riva TNT class 3d accelerator.
• Pentium III 500 or AMD Athlon 550 or faster PC.
• 128 megabytes of RAM.
• 3dfx Voodoo3 / Riva TNT2 class 3D accelerator.
1) unpack WinRAR files
2) mount with Daemon Tools or burn to CD
3) start installation, no crack, serial etc. needed