Works on almost all phone models with MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1 support, using a single JAR file;
Easy to use, fast and straightforward user-interface (GUI), powered by Medieval GUI system;
Complete touch-screen support with built-in "double click" event implemented;
Shortcut keys improves user usability and speed-up your GUI experience;
Unique fullscreen mode (press  key), to remove top/bottom bars and enlarge working area;
Cool and intuitive menu system (press  or [MENU] key) to execute extended functionality;
Multiple files and folders selection (press [#] or key), to transfer/delete many items at once;
Select all, Select none and invert selection options available;
Navigate on both local and remote filesystem using a single keypress (press  or [FIRE] key);
Download/upload items from/to any device with OBEX FTP support (almost on all phone models);
Ability to cut/copy and paste files between devices and/or to manage local filesystem;
Edit file or folder attributes to enable or disable READ, WRITE and HIDDEN status flags;
Open/view the content of some files using the internal viewer (both local and Bluetooth filesystems);
You can open these files with the internal viewer: text, image, audio and videos;
Get files and folders informations on both local and remote devices;
Create new folders on both local and remote filesystem;
Rename items or get volume informations (local filesystem only);
You can add or remove a memory storage, without closing the program;
Search for any nearby Bluetooth device and read its informations;
Bookmark list allows you to save your favorite device without searching it again;
Very long file and folder names are scrolled on the screen using marquee technique;
Integrated help system that shows the "A-B-C" of this product;
Built-in error system with detailed explanation message;
Signed with both VeriSign and Thawte certificates;
Multi-language user interface.
• Press arrow left or key 4 and arrow right or key 6 to switch between local files and Bluetooth files.
• Press left menu or key 7 to open/close main menu.
• Press right menu or key 9 to execute on-screen fast command.
• Press key # or key * to select/unselect current item.
• Press key 1 to copy currently selected items to clipboard.
• Press key 3 to paste items from clipboard to current folder.
• Press key 0 to enter into/exit from fullscreen mode: a view without top and bottom bars.
When a menu item contains an icon, you can press that shortcut key to execute associated command.
• Press arrow up or key 2 and arrow down or key 8 to move between commands.
• Press FIRE key or key 5 to execute currently selected command.
• Press left menu, key 7 or BACK key to close main menu.
• Press left menu or key 7 to press left button (green).
• Press right menu or key 9 to press right button (red).
• Press FIRE key or key 5 to press button (when single).
Java 2 Micro Edition enabled device with MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1 support.
Added touch screen support;
Changed menu/dialog arrow icons (scroll);
Fixed key handler bug on internal viewer;
Fixed language requests every 2 launches;
Fixed cut© menu items: disabled issue;
Fixed audio/video player content-type issue;
Fixed unclosed resources of audio/video player;
Fixed task-switch key and internal viewer issue;
Fixed (definitely) the "Unterminated entity ref" bug;
Fixed Sony K850, C902, K630 and all Java Platform 8 graphics bugs